Aqara Camera Hub G3
A High-End, Subscription-Free Camera Hub with Local Facial and Gesture Recognition
The Camera Hub G3 is a HomeKit Secure Video camera with facial and gesture recognition that also includes our most powerful Zigbee 3.0 smart home hub that can control existing IR-enabled devices.
● AI Facial and Gesture Recognition: Thanks to a powerful NPU-equipped processor, the Camera Hub G3 is capable of recognizing faces and gestures that can be used in notifications and home automation.
● Built-in Zigbee 3.0 Hub: Connect up to 128 Aqara sensors and controllers and enjoy home automation, remote control, and third-party ecosystem support.
● Local Infrared Control: The G3 has a built-in IR controller that can make your existing infrared-compatible devices smart and support local automations. Even if the device is not in the G3 infrared code database, you can program it using the existing remote. Moreover, all the IR automations are local and will run even if there is no internet connection.
● All-Round Compatibility: Supports HomeKit Secure Video, Amazon Alexa, and Google Home (including streaming to smart displays), and makes the compatible child devices support HomeKit, Alexa, Google Assistant, and more.
● 360° Viewing Angle via Pan and Tilt*: 110° wide-angle lens coupled with the Pan and Tilt motors provides up to 340° rotation angle, supports automatic cruising, and face and pet tracking.
● 2K 1296p Resolution**: The Camera Hub G3 incorporates a high-resolution 2304 x 1296 pixel sensor that results in better image quality with more details.
● Dual-Band 2.4 / 5 GHz Wi-Fi: No more worrying about network type compatibility: the Camera Hub G3 supports both of the most popular Wi-Fi frequencies, and uses them to connect your Aqara child devices to the network.
● Type-C Port with Video Out: The Camera Hub G3 uses the most modern and universal connector that supports low-latency, high-definition video output via UVC protocol.
● Focus on Privacy: Your privacy will be protected by a hardware shutter that can be easily distinguished by its cute sleepy face. Moreover, the camera can stop recording automatically in case it recognizes any of your family members.
● IR Night Vision with Invisible LEDs: Thanks to 940 nm infrared night vision LEDs, the G3 Camera Hub doesn't have an annoying glow that could disturb your sleep during the night.
● 1/4 in. Threaded Screw: The G3 can be placed almost everywhere thanks to its 1/4" threaded screw, which supports myriads of third-party accessories such as stands, tripods, and mounts.
● One-Button Video Call: Long press the camera button to push a video message notification that can be used in case of emergency.
*The feature may be unavailable or partly available in third-party integrations such as HomeKit Secure Video.
**In HomeKit Secure Video mode, the camera records in Full HD 1080p due to the current limitations of HomeKit technology.
1. Automatic control of lights, TV, AC and other appliances as well as 24x7 Security Guard
The Camera Hub G3 will connect all of your Aqara sensors, controllers, and IR-enabled devices to control them via smart home automations. At the same time, it will guard your
security by turning on the siren and notifying you in case an unknown person arrives at your home or any of your sensors are triggered while you are out. All of these incidents will be recorded to your local or cloud storage.
(Camera Hub G3 + Aqara Controllers + Aqara Sensors + IR-Enabled Devices)
2. Facial and gesture recognition in automations
When you come home, the camera will recognize your face, disarm the alarm, adjust the AC according to your preference, stop cruising and switch to gesture recognition mode, so that you will be able to trigger scenes using any of the pre-configured gestures.
(Camera Hub G3)
3. Advanced event timeline and notifications
Configure the positions of your Aqara sensors in the Aqara Home app, so that when you are away from home, G3 will turn to the sensor that was triggered in order to record all the events and notify you. Moreover, all these events can be automatically marked on the video timeline.
(Camera Hub G3 + Aqara Sensors)
Product Name: Camera Hub G3
Wireless Protocols: Zigbee 3.0 IEEE 802.15.4, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/a/ac 2.4/5 GHz
Dimensions: 123.4×85.1×67.8 mm (4.86×3.35×2.67 in.)
Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 40°C (14°F ~ 104°F)
Operating Humidity: 0 ~ 95% RH, no condensation
What is in the Box: Camera Hub G3 × 1, User Manual × 1, Power Adapter × 1, Power Cable × 1
Input Power: 5V⎓2A
Total Power Consumption: 10W (MAX)
Local Storage: microSD card (not included). CLASS 4 or above is supported, up to 128 GB storage.
Video Resolution: 2K 2304×1296p
Viewing Angle: 110°
Pan/Tilt Angle: Horizontal 340°, vertical 45° (upward 30°, downward 15°)